If you’re looking to add length, thickness and color to your lashes, and make your eyes brighter and bolder in the process, it’s time to experience the benefits of eyelash extensions at Mac Med Spa Salon & Medical.
Located in Milford and Hopedale, MacMed offers professional eyelash extensions performed by our talented staff.
You’ll find the experience relaxing – and it provides immediate results. Extensions are applied to your newest lashes to offer long-lasting improvement to your look. Touch-up applications will be needed down the road as your natural eyelashes shed, along with your extensions.
To learn more about this great service or to schedule an appointment, contact Mac Med today.
Eyelash Extensions Pricing
Cash OR Check
- Full Set Volume – $305
- 60 Minute Volume Lash Fill – $90
- 90 Minute Volume Lash Fill – $110
- Full Set Classic – $260
- 60 Minute Classic Fill – $70
- 90 Minute Classic Fill – $85
- Full Set Volume – $317.05
- 60 Minute Volume Lash Fill – $93.56
- 90 Minute Volume Lash Fill – $114.35
- Full Set Classic – $270.27
- 60 Minute Classic Fill – $72.77
- 90 Minute Classic Fill – $88.36
Eyelashes gain thickness and length through our professional application of extensions that are directly attached to your natural lashes. Eyelash Extensions last from two to three weeks, although results vary from client to client depending on the condition of your natural lashes coming in.
At Mac Med Spa, our team will work with you to give you the lashes you want. Whatever lash look you prefer, we’ll tailor lashes to meet your goals.
This treatment is a relaxing one. You may even find yourself pleasantly dozing as extensions are added. You will awaken to find you have new luxurious lashes.
At MacMed, our team will apply your lash extensions with professional skill and care. That leaves clients with natural-feeling lashes. Your lashes likely won’t feel any different after you experience this top-notch treatment.
To keep long-lasting extension lashes as long as possible, here are some tips:
- Don’t expose extensions to water for the first day after they are applied.
- Wash your face with care. Avoid getting water in and around your eyes after your treatment.
- No swimming, showering, hot tubs, steams or saunas for 24 hours after application.
- On the first night with extended lashes, don’t sleep with your eyes against your pillow. Prop your head up so lashes aren’t impacted by pillows and blankets.
After following the above 24-hour guidelines, here are some tips to follow moving forward:
- Avoid having moisturizers, oily creams and makeup removers from getting too close to your lash extensions. These products can break down bonds used to keep extensions in place – and you could lose your new lashes.
- Stick to oil-free products for use around your eyes.
- Leave new lashes alone! Pulling, picking or rubbing lash extensions could cause them to fall out.
- Avoid using mascara on your extensions. Mascara can weaken adhesive and decrease the lifespan of your new lashes.
- Don’t curl lash extensions.
One day after extension application, it’s fine to hit the sauna or steam room for quick visits. But don’t make these daily habits. Overexposure to heat and steam can cause problems for your extensions.
Our talented team at MacMed Spa will be happy to answer any questions you have about our lash extension treatment and how to best care for them afterward.
Most of our clients like their new look so much that they are eager to return for follow-up treatments. Touch-ups can be done every three to five weeks for most clients.
If you are unhappy with your lashes and ready for a change, contact MacMed Spa Salon & Medical today to schedule an appointment. Great new lashes that last are a phone call away!