In summer, we want to look natural, glowing and outdoors healthy. On the other hand, we also want to look our polished best. So what’s the solution in terms of makeup? At MacMed, we’re big fans of the mineral makeup from Colorscience cosmetics. Here’s five reasons why:
1) Sun protection: Colorscience uses micronized zinc oxide sunscreen in their skin and cosmetic products. These sun protectants go on smoothly and use physical (not chemical) blocks that go to work immediately. Physical blocks offer full-spectrum protection from the sun and the damage it can do to your skin.
2) High-quality ingredients: Unlike other brands, Colorscience uses only the purest mineral ingredients in its formulas. What’s more, it adds in good-for-you ingredients like vitamins, peptides and antioxidants. To see the Colorscience ingredient difference (compared to other mineral-based makeup), see this video.
3) Great for sensitive skin: Colorscience is also great for sensitive or breakout prone skin. It contains no fragrance, no mineral oil, no talc and no alcohol, so it won’t aggravate your delicate skin. Nor will it contribute to any issues you may have with acne.
4) Sun-free summer bronze: Colorscience offers great, natural-looking color so you can get that warm summer glow without sun exposure (and damage). What’s more, its Core Four product line offer a simple, four-step process for getting smooth, natural looking coverage simply. See this video for a demonstration
5) No animal testing: Colorscience does not test ANY of its products on animals. So they come to you cruelty-free.
Here at MacMed we love Colorscience products – that’s why we offer them! If you want to learn more about the media buzz on Colorscience line products, see this page on their website. It will help you understand even better why these products are rocking the lives of celebrities, makeup artists and ordinary women all over the nation.
Or better yet, come in and see us for a live demonstration. We promise you’ll love Colorscience cosmetics and skin care.