Did you know there’s a way to improve the appearance of cellulite that’s only recently come to the United States? Did you know that this treatment can also take inches off your problem areas – thighs, hips, and stomach, to name just a few? It’s called Ionithermie and it’s now available at Medmac.
For many years, Ionithermie was only offered abroad and on luxury ocean cruise liners. Today, salon-level treatments of Ionithermie have been FDA approved and are available at select U.S. spas. We’re proud to be one of them.
So how does it work?
Ionithermie employs powerful, natural ingredients to tighten your skin, improve circulation, detoxify the dermis at the cellular level and break down stubborn fat. Ionithermie can do all this because of the unique way in which the active ingredients get delivered to the skin: Electronic stimulation.
What’s the result?
Smoother, more toned skin, inches gone and a detoxified body.
How is this different from other cellulite treatments?
Ionithermie is the ONLY cellulite treatment that tones and firms all while detoxifying the skin. Other cellulite treatments only work at surface, but Ionithermie penetrates deep within the dermis. Through the unique therapeutic combination of powerful ingredients, penetrating heat and electronic stimulation, Ionithermie does what no ordinary cellulite treatment can.
What areas can I get treated?
Almost any part of your body you consider a problem area can be treated, including your hips, knees, thighs, arms, stomach or buttocks.
What can I expect during my treatment?
Your certified Ionithermie practitioner will explain each step of your treatment to you, but basically, it will involve the following steps:
- Your therapist will ask you several health-related questions, as some medical conditions or allergies may contraindicate treatment.
- Your therapist will dry-brush the treatment area(s) and apply several all-natural products with active ingredients to your skin.
- Next, the treatment area(s) will be covered with a warm, all-natural clay. This clay helps conduct the electronic stimulus.
- Your therapist will then turn on the hand-held machine and introduce the current at a low level.
- Treatment will last for approximately from 30 to 40 minutes.
- When treatment is completed, the therapist will stop the machine and remove the hardened clay (it is not necessary to shower).
- After treatment, a moisturizing lotion will be applied to your skin.
It’s as simple as that! So why wait any longer? Bathing suit season is upon us. Get your body ready for that bikini today.