If you have scars, skin conditions or tattoos that you wish were invisible to others, DermaBlend could be the answer.
Dr. Craig Roberts and his wife Florie created Dermablend in 1981, and the line has grown over the years to become one of the top corrective makeup products on the market. DermaBblend provides a complete product line of corrective cosmetics that successfully hide discolorations on the body and face.
To stay on top of the market and give consumers the best products, DermaBlend meticulously tests its products in independent laboratories to ensure quality.
At MacMed Spa, Salon & Medical in Milford we offer DermaBlend products and treatments. Come meet with our friendly and professional staff to learn how these products can help you achieve the look you want. Contact Mac Med today to schedule an appointment.
DermaBlend provides a new skin care approach, known as the Dermablend Beauty Intelligence system. This system can recommend the specific product for you, and our staff at MacMed can help you personalize your treatment.
DermaBlend offers a sample kit that includes one sample of each DermaBlend Cover Cream. The kit also contains samples of Setting Powder and Remover. The kit comes in a small presentation box, complete with instructions. This makes it easy for new users to select the Cover Cream combination that’s best for them. You also can experiment with different shade combinations.
DermaBlend also is great for applying your corrective cosmetics – a process that traditionally had been long and difficult. After you match the color you want to achieve for the look you want, Dermablend has these objectives:
- Prepare with cleansing: Skin should be clean and moisturized before use. You can use the DermaBlend Facial Cleanser or a moisturizing cleansing bar and Maximum Moisturizer with SPF 15.
- Cover and selection: Pick the Cover Cream that is most similar to the skin tone of the area you want to cover.
- Set: Use DermaBlend’s Setting Powder as a protective cover to ensure Cover Cream is smudge resistant.
DermaBlend can help you solve skin problems with its combination of cleansing and covering.
Other DermaBlend products can:
- Fade age spots and various skin discolorations
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Help you self-tan with ease
- Lighten brown spots from aging or sun exposure
- Combat skin changes during pregnancy, or changes caused by certain medications
DermaBlend’s Compact Cover Cream is great if you prefer a sponge applicator that is small enough to carry in your bag or purse.
Remember, Cover Cream should be used with setting powder so you can wear it throughout the day.
At MacMed, we are ready to help you develop DermaBlend skin care plans and treatments that will have your skin looking how YOU want it to look!
Whether you want to cover a tattoo, hide blemishes or conditions or cover other skin issues, DermaBlend could be the answer.
Don’t wait any longer to look your best. Contact MacMed for an appointment today and learn how DermaBlend can help you!