You owe it to yourself to relax once in awhile. After a hard week at work, your body may need a rejuvenation to help you wind down. For such occasions, we invite you to a refreshing experience in our Spa Infrared Sauna Massachusetts. For your relaxation and detoxification needs, visit us today to enjoy yourself!
At MacMed Spa, we want you to feel relaxed and rejuvenated as your aesthetic goals become realized. Contact us today to schedule a consultation appointment and find out how our treatment options can help you leave your worries behind.
What is a Spa Infrared Sauna?
Most traditional saunas heat the air within their chambers, creating a warmer environment for everyone therein. Our infrared sauna Massachusetts can warm your actual body rather than heating the space around you. Infrared saunas can be as much as 7 times more effective for detoxing and relaxing the body than mosth typical saunas.
What Kind of Toxins Can an Infrared Sauna Remove?
- Sulfuric acid
- Sulfur dioxide
- Carbon dioxide
What Are Some Benefits of Using an Infrared Sauna?
- Can help detoxify and rid the body of about 7 times more toxins than a typical sauna through sweating, which is a natural way the body eliminates toxins
- The body can better balance its levels of the stress hormone, cortisol, promoting reduced stress and serenity
- Can help relieve tension and ease the muscles
- Can help alleviate muscle aches and joint pain by increasing circulation
- Can lower blood pressure
- The body can burn calories by trying to lower its core temperature with the increase in body temperature, resulting in weight loss
- Can help purify the skin for a brighter, smoother, and healthier aesthetic
Is Infrared Sauna Safe?
Infrared rays are used in hospitals to help provide warmth for newborn infants. NASA also utilizes infrared heat to warm up astronauts. Yes, infrared saunas are safe for most people! A relaxation in our infrared sauna can even be done on a regular basis. However, if you may have a sensitive to heat or other concerns, consult with our medical staff in order to determine if using the infrared sauna may be right for you.
Our infrared sauna can be a great way to help extract unwanted toxins in the body and improve your wellbeing. It can also help in burning calories, easing muscle pain, and enhancing circulation. Contact us today to schedule a consultation appointment to learn more about our relaxing and detoxifying infrared sauna! Serenity and wellness is just a phone call away!
Infrared Sauna Pricing
Cash OR Check
- Spa Infrared Sauna – $30
- With shower – $40
- After massage – $30
- Spa Infrared Sauna – $31.17
- With shower – $41.56
- After massage – $31.17