Colonic treatments help with three things: hydration, sanitation, and peristalsis. The wavelike hydraulic action of water re-nourishes the impacted, dehydrated, or static bowel and empowers the tissues to begin moving again. By improving hydration and peristalsis, a more hygienic terrain is created within the body.
Colon Hydrotherapy Pricing:
- $95 – 1 visit
- $255 – 3 visits (85 each)
- $450 – 6 visits (75 each)
- $98.70 – 1 visit
- $264.94 – 3 visits (85 each)
- $467.55 – 6 visits (75 each)
- Evacuates the entire large intestine and colon
- Clears material that can block the colon from absorption
- Speeds up digestion
- Increases performance in all body systems
The Hydrotherapy Process
- Actual session time is about 30-40 minutes
- For your first session and consultation, please plan for about 90 minutes
- Uses 8-16 gallons of soothing, 101-degree double-sterilized water
- Water is visible so you can see what is going into your body
- If you prefer to be alone during treatment, you will be given a beeper and full control over the flow of water
- A probiotic drink is given to you when upon finishing
- Additional health tips and advice are provided during your session
Our Colon Hydrotherapy: Angel of Water
At Mac Med, our trained, certified colonics experts exclusively use Angel of Water.
Revolutionizing Colon Irrigation: Angel of Water CM-1 Surround
The Angel of Water® Surround, a gravity-fed open design, is the premier colon hydrotherapy system and is the first choice for hospitals around the world. Whether used prior to endoscopic or radiological exam, as a preoperative preparation procedure, or for evacuation of an impacted colon, the Angel of Water® is the safest, simplest, and most effective solution.
The Angel of Water® Surround is also the perfect system for clinics and medical spas demanding the finest craftsmanship and state of the art technology. Its advanced design now brings elegance, simplicity, and dignity to colon irrigation.
The Angel of Water’s aesthetics invite the patient to enjoy a comfortable reclining chair experience lasting approximately 30-40 minutes. Patients will experience dramatic elimination results after one session and will appreciate and prefer the procedure over oral preparatory drinks, the side-effects of which often lead to patient dissatisfaction and noncompliance.
Three Key Points for Colon Hydrotherapy using the Angel of Water CM-1®
- Delivers water safely and comfortably to irrigate the colon.
- Hydration activates peristalsis of the colon.
- Peristalsis evacuates the contents of the colon.
- The Angel of Water system helps problems such as intestinal distress, constipation, bloating, hemorrhoids, IBS, colitis, skin conditions such as psoriasis, shingles, and eczema, and many more medical conditions. The procedure works to cleanse, exercise, reshape, stimulate, and hydrate the colon.