Radiesse® is a very low-risk injectable dermal filler. But even though this filler is quite safe to use, it is necessary to know as much as you can before receiving the treatment. This helps you form realistic expectations, which improves satisfaction after you receive the treatment. Here are some facts about Radiesse® that you should know before you go for treatment.
1. The active ingredient in this product is a biocompatible material, which means it will not cause adverse reactions in the majority of skin types.
2. Most dermal fillers in the market are not as thick as Radiesse®, which is what makes it suitable for crepey skin and significant sagging or volume loss. It is mainly used to treat deep folds or hollowness in the face.
3. Radiesse® is not a surgical procedure, but you should still ensure that you get your treatment from a professional who is experienced and qualified. This will give you the best results while putting you at negligible risk.
4. You will most likely experience no side effects when the provider treating you is experienced and licensed.
5. There are typically no major complications after the treatment.
6. The results of this treatment tend to last slightly longer than most other dermal fillers in the market. However, the results do vary from client to client.
7. This treatment is known to provide natural-looking results that add volume to your face and reduce the appearance of fine lines on the treatment areas.
Most people who receive Radiesse® feel it is a beneficial and effective treatment. Talk to our expert providers at MacMed Spa to learn more about what to expect with a Radiesse® treatment. Our experts are waiting to chat with you and help you achieve your cosmetic goals. Contact us today to book a consultation at our office in Framingham, Milford, or Hopedale!